'Name 10 books that have stayed with you in some way.
1. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux: The only book I've ever read multiple times
2. Planning to Live by Heather Wardell: A novel without a HEA but one that really made me think.
3. Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog I laughed, I cried, I refused to see the movie.
4. The Bunny Book by Richard Scarry: One of my childhood favorites. Along with What People Do All Day
5. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo couldn't finish it in high school, read it 15 years later and I totally loved it.
6. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin: A wonderful take on the afterlife. Much better then The Shack in my opinion.
7. Delta of Venus by Anais Nin - The best collection of erotic short stories EVER.
8. Into the Wild (Warriors, Book 1) by Erin Hunter The first book of the Warrior Cats series. Oh and all cats should be kitty pets, m'kay.
9. Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral by Kris Radish. This is how I want people to feel about me, and celebrate my life when I'm gone.
10.The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
6 Reads That Prove There Really Is No Place Like Home
27 minutes ago