Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm A Chick Who Reads

I have a confession to make.

I'm a 35 year old book-a-holic.

I can not go into a Goodwill or a bookstore without coming out with a huge list of books I need to buy or a huge bag of books. I have a to be read pile that could take me years to get through, but do I care? No. And I still buy more books! I love everything about books and I read several genres.

I am a lover of romantic fiction, chick lit, mysteries, historical fiction and books on pop culture. I also enjoy some sci-fi, fantasy and horror if its well written. Oh and did I mention erotica? Not quite the same as romantic fiction but a close off-shoot sometimes.

Books bring me joy and entertainment. Many times I think they are better than TV and they are almost always better than the movies that they spawn.

I love to talk about books and that's what I'm going to do. I'll be sharing my thoughts on my favorite authors as well as some reviews of my recently read books. I hope all the bookies out there will join in the discussion.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs