Sunday, March 7, 2010

Recommended Reading

By now anyone that stops by this blog knows that I'm a lover of romantic fiction. I've been a Harlequin girl since I was in junior high. If any of you out there want to sample some great short stories slowly, you need to check out the eharlequin website.

I'm saying this because they have several online reads each month and currently the one by Presents author Sarah Morgan is fantastic. I just wish it were one that had installments posted daily, because its really a great story. Its called Diamonds and Desire and you can read the first 4 chapters here.

If you like Sarah's books check out here author page on the site. She's a super nice lady too.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs