Friday, December 3, 2010

Doing The Hoppity Hop

Book Blogger Hop


Jennifer's question this week was: "What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"

In the grand scheme of things, it has to be the whole Twilight series. I really just don't see what is so fantastic about those books, and I've read the first two. But Twilight is one of those series that you either love passionately or hate passionately, and I'm a hater.  I might have liked it better if I would have read them before a lot of the movie hype started, because I really think that Pattinson was a poor choice for Edward, and his makeup a bit too pale and pasty, but it is my opinion, which is contrary to millions and millions of screaming girls and women.

So what was your pick?

5 comments:

Two Bibliomaniacs said...

Just hopping by and saying HI! Totally agree with you on Twilight - couldn’t really get into the series. Have a great weekend!

Stop by and say hi if you get a chance. http://twobibliomaniacs.blogspot.com

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower. I'm a huge Twilight fan as my avatar indicates, but I can very much understand why people don't like it.
My Hop

Lover Of Romance said...

Just hopping by and saying "hi" I read the twilight series before the movies, so I like it, but I do think its gotten out of hand though....I mean its a nice romance, but definitely not may favorite! Its kinda ridiculous how some women are about it!! They go nuts over it! I don't understand it though!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just hopping by and following through.
I'm a Twilight lover but I just think to each their own :)

Shelleyrae

Mamakucingbooks said...

This is the 2nd time i read somebody doesnt like the twilight series. I havent read them yet

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs