Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
Well I failed miserably at this read-a-thon. Life interrupted a few too many times.

I did manage to finish 2.5 books.

However the third book I thought I would finish turned out to be a dud and I just couldn't finish it yesterday. I did finish Me, Myself and Paris though, so that's something.

I guess I'll have to try again next year.

On a plus, I did finish all but one of the mini-challenges! Woo hoo!!

This is what I read and finished


Driftwood Cottage (Chesapeake Shores)Me, Myself and Paris: One Toe Under the Eiffel Tower, The Other In the Grocery Store
This is what I started but am not sure if I will finish.
Dragonflies and Dinosaurs. Kate Austin

This is what I started and am still reading

Hunger (Vampire Legacy)

1 comments:

Amy @ bookgoonie said...

It just rolls that way sometime. I don't think 2.5 books in 3 days is ever an EPIC fail. If you get a chance, stop by http://wp.me/p1h3Ps-ms

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs