Friday, February 22, 2013

Entangled Publishing Book Tours: Jennifer Shirk - A Little Bit Cupid



Hi, all! Jennifer here!
Since my latest release  A LITTLE BIT CUPID takes place around Valentine's Day, I thought it'd be fun showcase my all-time favorite ROMANTIC songs. After all,  Valentine's Day is the most romantic day of the year. :-)
So here we go:
Jennifer's Top Ten Favorite Romantic Songs
10) "Somos Novios (It's Impossible)" by Andrea Bocelli & Christina Aguilera (yes, most of it is in another language, but trust me. It's romantic and makes me want to go to Europe with my honeybunny)
9) "When You Say You Love Me" by Josh Groban  (gorgeous--and Josh's voice makes it more so)
8) "You Don't Know Me" by Ray Charles (ah...unrequited love...)
7) "(How Little it Matters) How Little We Know" by Frank Sinatra  (I had to add a Frankie song to the list!)
6) "Distance" by Christina Perri and Jason Mraz (more unrequited love because they're both afraid to tell each other how they feel. *sigh*)
5) "Let's Fall in Love" by Diana Krall (I love Diana Krall and she actually sings a lot of great love songs. This is my favorite)
4)"A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri (Yeah, I know it was used in one of the Twilight movies, but so lovely.)
3)"Fall" by Clay Walker (yes, I like an eclectic mix. This country song makes me melt)
2) "Nobody lives without love" by Eddi Reader (More eclectic stuff for you. They played this song on GH for Brenda and Jax years ago . I thought it fit them perfectly. Very romantic.)
1) "Our Love is Here to Stay" by Harry Connick Jr (My Wedding Song! The MOST romantic, of course.)
Hey, thanks for making it to the bottom of the list. :)  
As you can see, I like a variety of music.
What's YOUR favorite romantic song?


About Jennifer Shirk: Jennifer Shirk has a bachelor degree in pharmacy--which has in NO WAY at all helped her with her writing career. But she likes to point it out, since it shows romantic-at-hearts come in all shapes, sizes, and mind-numbing educations.

She writes sweet (and sometimes even funny) romances for Samhain Publishing, Avalon Books/Montlake Romance and now Entangled Publishing. She won third place in the RWA 2006 NYC's Kathryn Hayes Love and Laughter Contest with her first book, The Role of a Lifetime.

Lately she's been on a serious exercise kick. But don't hold that against her.

Feel free to follow her on Twitter or become a friend on Facebook.

Social Media Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JenniferShirk
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/authorjennifershirk
Website: http://www.jennifershirk.com/
Blog: http://www.jennifershirk.blogspot.com/
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3112488.Jennifer_Shirk


About A LITTLE BIT CUPID: Finding love should be easy, but wedding photographer Pheobe Ward knows better. When Cupid shows up on a crazy mission to help her —and save the world in the process—Phoebe realizes love might be even more complicated than she thought. Even with Cupid showing her Mr. Right , she can’t stop thinking about his best friend, Mr. Wrong.

Cal Crawford has never had time for love, but now he’s falling for Phoebe. Which means it’s got to be just plain wrong to set her up with his best friend, right? But even though seeing Phoebe with someone else will break his heart, he can’t walk away from her.

Phoebe can’t afford to choose the wrong guy with the fate of the world at stake. But maybe Cupid has it wrong. Maybe she has to rely just a little bit on Cupid, and a whole lot more on her heart.


3 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Thanks for having me!!

Nina Croft said...

There's a whole load on your list that I don't know, Jennifer - might have to go check them out. I think my favorite romantic song is Amoureuse by Kiki Dee

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Glad to have you by again Jennifer. I love Diana Krall too. Her version of Fly Me To The Moon is superb.

I'll be posting my review later this afternoon :)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs