Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Looking Back at 2014

This year I've pretty much failed at all my challenges. I've only read 164 books this year.

I know, how is that failure?

I had hoped to read 200.

But life really threw me a curve ball this year.

My father's illness made reading very difficult this year and when he passed away last month,my life fell apart.

I'm hoping 2015 will be better, but I'm going to take it easy. I'm not doing any challenges in this new year because I want to get back to reading to relax.

I'll update my yearly reads post for this year over the weekend, but I'm not over taxing myself. I want my blog to be for the love of books and not work.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs