Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bookish Babbling

There are times when you know you would be better off sitting at Starbucks with a cup of coffee in one hand and a book or a Nook in the other.

Tonight was one of those nights.

I started out making spaghetti for the family with my mom doing her usual supervision. Then the distractions started. The sauce almost burned. Then we had to add water to get it...erm saucy...then the flavor disappeared.

Just when I thought it was safe, the garlic salt attacked.

That said, dinner was a disaster and everyone ate McDonalds.

ARGH!

I keep thinking of all the time I could have been reading instead of making and ruining some poor defenseless spaghetti.

Tonight's dinner was definitely not one of my finer moments. I think I need to get back to my book.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs