Friday, April 22, 2011

Hopping On Friday

Book Blogger HopIt has been awhile since I've done a Hop. So this week I thought I'd give it a go again.

The Hop comes from Crazy-For-Books

This week's blog hopping question:

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"
I think my yes answer is a given. When I discovered Jennie Tremaine who is Marion Chesney, back when I was in high school, I had to hunt down all of her books and that was no easy fete.  That also happened with Janet Evanovich and Wanda Brunstetter too.

I think it is pretty much a given that if you find one book by an author that you like, you'll probably try to find at least one more, to see if you really love them.

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I definitely agree with you.

Stopping by from the blog hop.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Carla said...

Stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower.

I do the same. I hunt other books down!

Have a nice weekend.

Carla
http://librarymosaic.blogspot.com/

Shan said...

Hopping by! When I discovered Terry McMillan in high school, I hunted down all of her books.

Shan
Curled Up With a Good Book and a Cup of Tea

Faith Filled Reading

Ellie said...

Hopping on through - I love your title graphic :)

Anonymous said...

Completely agree! One good book always leads us to finding more.

Anja K. said...

Stopping by through the Hop - I also like to read all of an author's works if I have loved one book - the odds are so good that I will love another!

Sarah (The Brazen Bookworm) said...

I had to do the same thing with Janet Evanovich! I remember walking up to the cash register with almost ALL of the Stephanie Plum books at the time! Following you back!

Angela's Anxious Life said...

I agree with you!!!!!! I am hopping on through with the blog hop!!!! I really love the look of your blog... too cute.


Angie

http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/

New Follower

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs