Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Chick Who Reads' Book Buying Extravaganza!

I went to Half Price Books and Barnes and Noble today..and I spent...*gasp* about $68.00 between the two stores. Because you know, books aren't covering every surface in my house yet! There are a few bare spots where you can see the floor or counter tops!

This is what I bought



Anne of Green Gables (Modern Library Classics)Memoirs of a Scandalous Red DressWhen Beauty Tamed the Beast


The Secret History of the Pink CarnationThe Other QueenThe King's Daughter

Mrs. PerfectThe Countess and the King: A Novel of the Countess of Dorchester and King James II

Sins of the House of Borgia


Oh and like a fool there was one book on sale that I wasn't sure if I had or not...and I bought it...I came home and of course I had it.


Secrets of the Tudor Court: The Pleasure Palace


I'm considering a giveaway for this one, but I'm not sure yet.

So what have you been buying for your book shelves?

2 comments:

heavenisabookstore said...

I went on a rampage last week because I read and loved James Patterson's first Women's Murder Club book in the series and so I found all of them at Half Priced Books and was so excited. And like you my are all over too! Pouring out of my night stand now where I hide them. lol

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Blimey, you did do well!!! I've been trying not to buy books for myself as I have so many to be read at the moment (and quite a few of them are from publishers or authors for review). I did pick up a couple of books for my niece last week though!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs