Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things: 20% Off One Item

I love when I get those coupons from Barnes and Noble. However I hate trying to decide what I want to buy, because it has to be just one item!

ARGH!

It is so frustrating, especially when my wishlist for books is so huge.

How can I choose just one?

It is so not fair.

What is also not fair, is not being able to use the discount on NookBooks. But that is a rant for another day...or perhaps I've already ranted on that!

So what are you buying with your extra 20%

2 comments:

Angela's Anxious Life said...

My question is... where does one get these coupons?????

Angie
Angela's Anxious Life

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Angie, do you get emails from Barnes and Noble? That's how I get mine.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs