Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things: Evil Galleys

I love reading Galleys. Why? I like free books and I like to read new books, so yay! Right?

Wrong!

I've noticed a whole lot of formatting issues lately that result in me having to change the font size to small on my nook.

SMALL!!!

I say that in screaming caps because small on my nook is pretty damn small.

Painfully small.

Which would be fine if I were 18 years old and had 20/20 vision.

I am not and my vision is not that great either.

There's no problem with the formatting if I read on my computer, but who wants to read a 352 page book on their computer?

I sure has heck don't.

Anyone else going blind as a result of galleys?

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs