Sunday, September 26, 2010

New To My Bookshelf #2

I'm breaking away from the mold of In My Mailbox. Instead, I'm going to tell you what new books have come into my life in the past week.

For me this means, books I've purchased,  tour books, and books I've swapped at the YMCA's lending library, which is crazy awesome.

I've seriously got to stay away from the YMCA's lending library! I keep finding great books to bring home. Now I have to make time to read all of them. That's not an easy thing to do, especially as I have a bazillion books on my Nook that need to be read. I need more hours in the day for reading!!!

Here's a picture of my current stash; again, some came from the Y's library, other's came from Goodwill and the Harlequin's are my Historical shipment I get once a month. There's also a book tour book in the pile for this week as well.

3 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

I hope you enjoy all of your books. How did you find out about lending program? I wonder if mine does that. Here’s my IMMB

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Jeremy said...

Wow you stocked up this week! If you figure out how to make more time in a day for reading let me know the secret. :) lol

Sugar and Snark said...

Great books this week! Enjoy :)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs