Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Slow Reading Month

I just don't have anytime to sit down with my books this month. That makes me sad, because I've got so much I want to read. The books are literally piling up around me!!!

But the holiday is coming and the house needs cleaned, shopping needs done, and my dad was in the hospital again...so there are more doctor's appointments etc to be dealing with.

(insert sigh here)

I feel like I'm being pulled by both arms...and very soon I'm going to snap in two.

Here's hoping I get some books read over the weekend in my downtime.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm having a pretty slow reading month too. It seems like too much goes on in November :(

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs