Thursday, November 3, 2011

Will This Book Never End

Yes, I'm still alive...and there will be some other posting soon, but sadly I'm still reading One Day. I don't think it has ever taken me this long to read a 400 odd page book.

I'm actually looking forward to the other book I started but put aside, because I wanted to read this one to give back to my friend, and that's M.J. Rose's The Hypnotist.

Anything has to be more engaging then One Day.

Wish me luck that I have a review of that one for you tomorrow. If not, I'm throwing the book all the way to Greensburg, in hopes that it makes it back to my friend.

1 comments:

Lover Of Romance said...

I totally understand how you feel...right now I am trying to get through Ripe For Pleasure...and I am just having the hardest time getting through to it...and I am tempted to just put it down...but I would like to get through most of it so I can do a review for it...Good luck with One Day though!!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs