Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Year End Wrap Up To Do List

1. Make sure all my reviews are linked in the Review post for 2011.

2.  Update all my challenge posts.

3. Cross post any needed reviews to Goodreads.

4. Update the sidebars and header links.

Going into 2012, I'm going to be more careful with challenges and tours that I sign up for. I'm not going to go challenge crazy like I did this year. I think out of the 9 challenges, I'll have completed only 3 of them. I've even failed to read as much as I did last year, though there has been a lot going on in my life that has prevented me from reading as much as I'd like.

I may change some of my tags to include genre, but I'm not sure yet.

What changes would you like to see on this blog?

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs