Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things

I have too much to read. It is a horrible thing and a good thing. My TBR pile is toppling over. I have book requests coming out the yin yang. What I don't have is time, or apparently stamina, because in the last few weeks I've been conking out earlier and earlier.

Oh and the other thing that's cramped my reading style. My nook's USB cable died. The old Nook wifi and the Nook Color don't work on the same USB. Does that make any sense? No, I didn't think so. The only USB that will charge Nanny The Nook is my smartphone's USB....which means my phone isn't getting charged properly.

Can I get an ARGH please?

And while I'm whining and moaning; isn't it true that when you have a deadline for a review, that you'll read the book slower?

I'm just saying...

Apparently I need take up speed reading!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs