Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Most Evil Coupon Ever

About 3 times a week I get emails from Books-A-Million, my favorite book store chain. There's one problem. The two stores that are in my area are both about 50 miles away. One is located in Morgantown, WV and the other in Triadelphia, WV near Wheeling.

~sigh~

So when I get coupons like this one when there's over a foot of snow on the ground, I get cranky.

See I have a theory about Books-A-Million and their super awesome coupons. They send them out when there's absolutely no way that I can go, either because of the weather (2 ft of snow on the ground and counting) or because no one else wants to go, and I don't drive that far on my own.

Oh and how about that coffee coupon there, as an added taunt to make me aggravated.

One last thing, I have a $25 Gift Card and this would get me a bonus book for my card. It sucks that it can't be used online.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs