Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Review: Wedding At King's Convenience

Maureen Child's Wedding At King's Convenience has to be one of the best Silhouette Desires that I've read in a long time.

Maureen wrote all of the characters well, not only just Maura Donohue and Jefferson King, but all their siblings and the townspeople of Craic, Ireland.

This was a book that was hard to stop reading, and that's saying quite a bit as it was the first full length eBook that I've read. So it really kept me staring at the computer screen. I wanted to know what happened next, but most of all, I didn't want the story to end.

In 180 pages I became attached to Maura and Jefferson. I loved the fight scenes because Maura really knew how to give it when she was angry. I also loved Jefferson for the stupid secret that kept them apart. Another thing I liked was that through both characters stubbornness, I found that I didn't want to do either of them bodily harm for it, like some characters. Jefferson was never nasty, maybe a little cunning, but never nasty.

All in all, it was a great read and one I highly recommend to my romance reading friends.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs