Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Keeper Shelf Is Overflowing

Lately every book I've been picking up has been a good one. So good that I can't seem to part with them.

I'm running out of room!

I subscribe to 3 series from harlequin and I buy almost another series worth monthly because I'm a book addict, oh and I'm a member of Book Of The Month Club 2, so I get one hard cover book a month too.

ARGH!

I don't think that there's more than one book from the last 2 months that I don't consider a keeper.

That presents a huge problem because I'm running out of room! I really need to pass some of the books off to goodwill or my hair salon, where they have a book exchange shelf, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Its like when I'm cleaning and I find books. I can't get rid of them until I've read them. It's a compulsion of mine. I feel like I'd be letting the book down or something, by giving it away without reading it first.

I think I need to read faster, or at least go through the books I'm reading and read ones I'm going to give away regardless.

Any suggestions on how to weed out the keeper shelf?

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs