Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Goodies!

My birthday is tomorrow and I got one of my presents in the mail to today, from my lovely "other mother" in Chicago. My "other mother" is a wonderful lady who I've become great friends with over the past 8 years, and I've affectionately called her "other mother" for the last few years and she calls me kidlet.

I opened my front door to two packages from Amazon.

Do you know what that means?

My wishlist just shrunk a teeny tiny bit!

Here's what I got!



And for more eye candy



Oh how I love some David Tennant goodness in my mailbox!!

And because she knows I love music..



And my birthday isn't until tomorrow! Woo hoo!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs