Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This Is Torture

Growing up, my family and I made yearly trips to Amish Country. (Lancaster, PA area for those of you not familiar) Its about a 4 hour drive from our home south of Pittsburgh, PA. I still try to get out there when time and money permit, which isn't even once a year now, but I get emails from some of the wonderful businesses in the area.

Today I got a really painful one.

The 30th Annual Bookworm Frolic is coming up in August.

I want to frolic with the bookworms!!

This is cruel, because if I could go, I could eat at my favorite restaurant in the whole world, Good N' Plenty. If you love comfort food, Amish cooking is about as good as it gets!

~sigh~

Now I want some apple butter, fried chicken, shoo fly pie and a couple of books!

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

OK... If I lived anywhere near there I'd be going! :D Books and good food... certainly can't complain at that!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs