Thursday, July 22, 2010

If You Like

Do you love an author? Do you want to find other authors that have a similar writing style? Well, I'm here to help you!

This week my much loved author is Amanda Quick who is also Jayne Ann Krentz. She writes some of the best historical romances. She was one of the first big name writers I fell in love with once I started drifting away from series regencies in high school.

I bring you not one but two suggestions of authors you might want to try if you like books by Amanda Quick




My two suggestions are Brenda Joyce and Nicola Cornick





Both authors write really well for the historical genre, and Brenda even does well with paranormal romance. Nicola is definitely a great one for longer regency style historicals. Both authors are well worth reading.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs