Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things

Has this ever happened to you?

I go for the mail and their is a package waiting. I'm super excited because I always love getting books, music etc in the mail. It takes me to my happy place.

I usually know where my books are coming from.

But not this time!


I found a beautiful ARC of T. Greenwood's Grace in the envelope with a dust cover and a binder. However I have no idea what tour this is from.

For my main personal email, I have a folder for all book reviews. There is nothing there about this book. I searched my blog email and nothing showed up again.

I searched my personal Gmail and AGAIN nothing.

I have this beautiful book and I don't know when I'm supposed to review it.

I feel so stupid right now!

1 comments:

heavenisabookstore said...

I feel your organizational skills with reviews, but I say, just go with it. lol

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs