Monday, May 10, 2010

Cleaning & Books

I've been doing a lot of cleaning around my house and its inevitable that in doing so, I'll unearth books. My mom was a big reader before her eyes started failing her. So reading was naturally part of my life.

In the last few weeks I've been working at getting the basement cleared out. Not an easy task and in doing so I keep finding books, most of which are old Candlelights and Harlequins and such. This is presenting me with a problem. I hate to donate books to charity when I haven't read them.

Do you know what that means?

My to be read pile has grown some more.

Can I get an ARGH, please?

I'm working at reading a bunch of books that a friend gave to me ages ago. I'm currently reading 2 books, one a rather epic historical novel about the settlement of New Zealand and the other Jen Lancaster's latest offering. I'm halfway through both. Maybe by the end of the week, I'll have them both finished, before I buy any more books! (or find any!)

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs