Friday, June 25, 2010

Blogger Book Hop #3

Crazy For Books hosts a get to know you blog hop every weekend! I thought that I'd jump in this week and get to know a few more booky blogs.

But for those of you hopping by, here's a bit about A Chick Who Reads:

1. I love series romance and subscribe to several of Harlequin's lines and buy several books from the ones I don't subscribe to. They are my candy. Mmm tasty..

2. I will read anything if it strikes my fancy. I do like a good suspenseful story and sometimes even horror.

3. I have two other blogs A Little Night Music which is my personal blog and The Certifiable Wenches which is a blog I maintain with a few other ladies and we post about pop culture and other fun stuff.

Now here's what I've been doing this week:

Books Reviewed
Jason F. Wright - The Wednesday Letters
Dorothy Garlock - Ribbon In The Sky
Rena McKay - Desert Devil

~ Check back for my review on Janet Evanovich's Finger Lickin' Fifteen.

Memes Played
Friday Finds
Booking Through Thursday
Waiting On Wednesday
Teaser Tuesday
It's Monday! What Are You Reading
Lusting For Covers
In My Mailbox
On My Wishlist

My Feature
If You Like

2 comments:

BrendaC said...

Just hopped in to say hi. I am now a follower of your blog. I am anxious to read your Janet Evanovich review. I have heard alot about her but have never read any of her books. kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

E.J. Stevens said...

Stopping by on the Hop. My Hop is here.

I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs