Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Title: Shameless (Nashville Nights Book 1)
Publish Date: March 2012
Review Copy Provided By: Bewitching Book Tours & the author
Book Blurb: Trey Turner may be topping the country music charts, but his life has been going downhill since his wife left him five years ago. He’s desperate to make amends for the mistakes he’s made, and convince Sierra their love deserves a second chance.
Sierra Brooks is happy for the first time since her divorce. She has a career she loves, and a fiancé who loves her. Unfortunately, her fiancé isn’t the only man professing his love. He may be able to offer her safety and security, but will she decide to risk everything for another chance with the man who broke her heart?
Review: This book reads like a soap opera. I love it. The story is about Trey Turner a mega-country superstar and his ex-wife Sierra. All the other Nashville players will likely be featured in upcoming books. Shameless is the first book in the Nashville Nights series.
Here are some things you need to know:
1. Trey and Sierra are divorced but they still love each other and have the hots for each other.
2. Every time you think things are going their way, something bad will happen to pull them apart.
3. Can you say pigheaded? Both of them are.
4. You will want to bitch slap Luc at least 5 times in this story. (OK probably more than 5)
5. There will be a happy ending! It is a romance after all.
This was a really quick read. I really liked Trey and Sierra, though there were times when I wanted to smack them both upside the head. Just because, ya know, they both made a lot of decisions without really thinking first.
Oh and along with the great story, there's some steamy sex too.
Perfect romance novel if you ask me. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Rating: 4 flowers