Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Must Buy Books: Beverly Lewis - The Bridesmaid

I know I said I'd never get sucked in to another Beverly Lewis book, but then I saw the trailer for The Bridesmaid, and I quickly changed my mind.

We all know I'm a sucker for Amish fiction of any kind!

Watch the trailer



The Bridesmaid by Beverly Lewis
Date Released: 09/11/2012

Come home to Hickory Hollow, Pennsylvania--the beloved setting where Beverly Lewis's celebrated Amish novels began--with new characters and new stories of drama, romance, and the ties that draw people together. "Much of the credit [for the growth of Amish fiction] goes to Beverly Lewis, a Colorado author who gave birth to the genre in 1997 with "The Shunning.".." --Associated Press Joanna Kurtz has made several trips to the altar, but never as a bride. The young Amishwoman is a closet writer whose stories aren't her only secret. Eben Troyer hopes to make Joanna his bride--if he can ever leave his parents' farm in Shipshewana, Indiana. Yet Eben's hopes to build a life with Joanna hinge on his brother's return from the English world...

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs