Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things: Book Blogging


I'm not your typical book blogger. I don't usually participate in memes. I don't have the time or inclination. I don't always read books that are brand spanking new.

I love taking part in book tours because I love supporting Indie authors, but I don't want my blog to be all about promotion. Mind you every time I say I'm going to scale back on book tours, I end up doing more! My book shelves are overflowing and so is my Nook.

I'm oftentimes lazy when it comes to updating my challenge posts and my yearly reviews.

VERY LAZY!

I guess what I'm saying is I blog for myself more than I do the rest of the world.

Maybe I'm not as organized as some or host scads of giveaways, but my blog is mine. It is about the books I love, or the books that drove me crazy.

I pull no punches, I tell it like it is, good or bad.

1 comments:

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

I've been like this. I'm just scraping by. Actually working on a post that needs to be up today but I didn't see a specific time so hopefully it doesn't matter when today because I'm doing it now. I haven't added my reviews to challenge link ups in months or updated my counts. My HTML isn't updated on all pages. I've been dealing with a big (but good) life change that has sucked up a lot of my time and it had to come out of blogging. I hear ya!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs