Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox #8

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted here at The Story Siren. (It was inspired by from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.) Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Only one of my books actually came in the mail this week which is kind of strange, because I always have books showing up at my house! I guess I haven't bought much online lately. In a round about way that's a good thing.

Oh I've also downloaded all of the freebie classics from Barnes and Noble for my Nook. There are too many of those for me to mention though.






Amazon Purchase




Goodwill Purchase









3 comments:

Book Sake said...

Oooh, can't wait to read The 13th Chime!

Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.

E.J. Stevens said...

I can't wait to read The Thirteenth Chime. Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

pussreboots said...

My textbooks are here along with some fun stuff. Here's what I'm reading this week.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs