Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading

From Sheila @ Book Journey.

This is the meme where we discuss what we've read in the past week and what we plan to read in the coming week.


What I read last week
Danielle Steel - Rogue
Katherine Arthur - Forecast Of Love
Raeanne Thayne - The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle
Michele Scott - Happy Hour

What I plan to read this week
I'm hoping to get to Miss Hildrith Wore Brown. I also have a book or two from last week that I didn't get to finish. I'm still working at getting used to the Nook. I think the hardest thing to deal with is not being able to take it in the bath with me.

Yes, I read in the tub! It is my happy spot!

5 comments:

CMash said...

Will look forward to your review of Rogue. Haven't read a Danielle Steel in a while, so I will wait to see if this one goes on my tbr bucket list.
CMash

Kathy Martin said...

You had a great week! I can't read in the tub. I'm too nearsighted and my glasses fog up. But it does sound relaxing! My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I can't read in the bath... I'd probably drop the book in with me! :D

Aleksandra said...

You had a great reading Week :) I still ahven't read any Danielle Steel book... Happy reading & have a great week!!!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I too haven't read Danielle Steel in years but when I did she was amazing - hope the book is awesome!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs