Saturday, January 15, 2011

On My Wishlist: #18



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming.

Here are some books I discovered the other day that I instantly put on my wishlist.

Patience, Princess Catherine: A Young Royals BookThe Bad Queen: Rules and Instructions for Marie-Antoinette (Young Royals)Duchessina: A Novel of Catherine de' Medici (Young Royals)Doomed Queen Anne: A Young Royals Book

Young adult tales of royalty! Oh how I wish these had been around when I was a "young adult!"  I'm hoping to read The Bad Queen through a book tour in the coming months. That one is about Marie Antoinette.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These look good and I love a good historical novel now and then. Really liked the covers too.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs