Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Can't Wait To Read This

Beastly Movie Tie-in Edition
I can't wait to see this movie. I've been seeing the trailers for the film version of Beastly which is coming out in about 2 weeks. It really looks like a fantastic story.

When I found out it was a book, I quickly rushed out to buy it.  I hope that I will be able to read it before I see the movie. (Though sometimes I think that's not such a good thing).

When it comes to books to movies, I'm never sure if I haven't read the book already, if I should before seeing the movie, because sometimes the film is good, but when you have read the book, you start picking things apart.

I'd like to have the enjoyment of the film for a little bit before feeling disappointed. I hope this film lives up to the  hype and I hope the book is just as good as I think it will be.

4 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

The book is really great. Some pass it off as a cutsie read but i really enjoyed the complexity of the characters. I can't wait for this movie either I've been waiting since 2009 and now it's coming out in a few weeks *EEEP* :)

I'm doing a series on my blog for debut authors and the first post went up today, come check it out? http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/2011-debut-author-incites-beth-revis.html

Anonymous said...

I really like the book! It was nice to see it from the beast's POV.

And, I'm absolutely dying to see the movie!!!!

Be prepared that in the book he doesn't look like he does in the movie though. That's the only thing that threw me off (since I saw the trailer before reading it) - I just pretended in my mind he was like the movie version while I read it, lol.

Enjoy! =)

Sarai said...

OMG I just picked this up last night it looks WONDERFUl I can't wait to dive in!

Tales of Whimsy said...

O me neither. I loved the book and can't wait to try the film.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs