Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Reading Eclipse Next

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
Well I finally found a copy of Eclipse at the YMCA's lending library. It is my plan to read it over the weekend.

Why?

Apparently I have fondness for pain.

I've read Twilight and New Moon, and I've been relatively unimpressed by them.

Truth be told, I don't quite grasp the love that this series has, but I will read them all if it kills me.

There are two things I won't do however.

I will not pay for these books. I will borrow them from friends, but I will not give Stephanie Meyer any more money than she already has, and I will never ever ever watch the movies.

Robert Pattinson = UGH

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you whole heartedly about this series. I started reading them when they first came out, shortly after New Moon was published. Hardly anyone had read them yet. I thought Twilight was okay but it just was horrible from that point on. It took me forever to finish the last 100 pages of Eclipse. I listened to Breaking Dawn while shelving at work. I could never have sat down and read that "book."

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs