Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm So Behind

I have so many books that I need to read for reviews, and sadly I need to have them read by a certain date.

Oye and vey.

I have three books that I need to read by March 2!

I have an author interview due on March 3!!

I need to get reading.

If only I weren't so tired. I totally crashed out on the couch tonight. It wouldn't be so bad if one of the books weren't 400 + pages either.

I guess I'm going to be doing a lot of reading this weekend.

I also guess this is what I get for randomly starting a book from my TBR pile in the middle of the week when I knew I had these other books to read.

Bad me!

2 comments:

Pg.59 Book Club said...

I tooootally understand where you are coming from! I have to reviews to write and currently reading another with one on deck!! But we can do this!! *holds up red bull* CHEERS!! Here is to us!!
Tasha

Unknown said...

Same here, work has me so swamped right now! Ah!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs