Thursday, February 10, 2011

You Light Up My Life

Belkin Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (White)I've been contemplating a reading light since long before Christmas. I must have read every review about the lights that B & N sells for the Nook, and I just couldn't buy one.

I went to Target last Saturday and I saw a Belkin light. It was $10 more than the ones I had previously looked at, so I was hesitant to buy it. I mean the Nook lights were about $15.00 and this one was $25.00.

I used it for the first time the other day.

OMG!

This light really works. It gives me enough light that I can read in a dark room, without annoying anyone that likes sitting in the dark to watch tv. (the rest of my family)

Oh it also has two brightness settings.

Very awesome!

3 comments:

heavenisabookstore said...

So are you using this for your Nook then or for books bc I am looking for a good light for books, but haven't found one I liked that will light up both pages without that annoying black out in the middle and edges of the page.

kavyen said...

I am looking one for my Kindle as well...Will check this out.

BTW, I love your blog design. Great colors and so much life.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I need to get a light for my Kindle.... I wonder if they sell these over here and if they're suitable for a Kindle too.

I once bought a little book light for my hardbacks and paperbacks, but I just didn't like it.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs