Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Posting has been sporadic at best here, and not because I'm lazy.  I wish that were my excuse. My dad has been in the hospital for the last week, and things are absolutely crazy in my household.

I haven't been able to get much reading done, no matter how hard I try.

I'm hoping my dad will be home in the next few days, and that some things will slowly return to normal. (Not that anything about my life is normal)

I hope to have a review for you tomorrow. Fingers crossed on that one, and there will be some fun tour stops in the coming weeks, so I won't be totally awol!

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hope everything will be back to normal soon.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs