Monday, August 6, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things: When Books and Movies Collide

I read Must Love Dogs last month but I've been holding off writing the review because I want to do a dual review with the movie. Of course none of the places that I rent DVDs from has the movie. I've been trying to decide whether or not I want to buy it from Amazon or get the instant rental and watch it on my computer.

I saw the movie years ago, but I don't remember much about it, except that John Cusack was in it. (And that was the reason I saw it).

I want to try to do more dual reviews when I can. I think it is fun to see the comparisons between the films and the books. I know a lot of other book bloggers do this too.

Recently I watched The Duchess, about Georgiana Duchess of Devonshire, and now I want to read Amanda Foreman's book.

I usually do the opposite, read the book and then see the movie, but sometimes things don't work out that way.

So what do you think about dual reviews? Would you like to see them?

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs