Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TLC Book Tours Book Review: OMG ... Am I A Witch

Author: Talia Aikens-Nunez
Title: OMG... Am I A Witch?!
Publisher: Pinwheel Books
Publish Date: Oct 31, 2013
Buy: Amazon
Review Copy Provided By: TLC Book Tours & the publisher
Book Blurb: 
April Appleton is so annoyed at her older brother that she searches the Internet for a spell to turn him into a dog. When the spell works, April realizes she has more powers than she ever dreamed of! Now she has to figure out how to turn him back to normal before her parents find out. She has little time, but with help from her friends Grace and Eve she finds a book of magic that will hopefully reverse the spell. Will it work, and will April’s newfound magic save the day?


Review: OMG... Am I A Witch is absolutely the cutest book for your grade schooler. Actually, it is a pretty cute book for a burned out adult that needed something fun to read, so that my head wouldn't explode.

Talia Aikens-Nunez really captures children's personalities. I could hear April and Grace's voices loud and clear in my head as I read.

And a story about a little girl that turns her brother into a dog! Priceless.

Personally, I've always wanted to turn my siblings into animals, but cute fluffy puppies probably weren't what I had in mind.

April and Grace with the help of a new friend, Eve work to bring Austin back to normal. (While April discovers she's got real witch powers)

Highly recommended for the little girls in your life!

Rating: 5 flowers


1 comments:

trish said...

That's amazing that the author could catch the voice of young girls! Sounds like my niece would love it, especially since she probably wouldn't mind turning her younger brother into a dog at least once in her life. ;)

Thanks for being on the tour!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs