Friday, August 13, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Me Friday

Book Blogger Hop


The Hop is Hosted By Jennifer @ Crazy For Books.

Each week she poses a get to know each other better question. This week's question is: How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’? Oh sweet niblets! This is not a question I want to answer. I think the best way would be to say too many. My mother was a big reader before her eyes got bad and I took after her and my gram. I also have a problem, if I find a book while cleaning and I haven't read it, it goes to the TBR pile before it goes to Goodwill. Yeah...my TBR pile is ginormous. I lost count a long time ago!




Hosted by Parajunkee

Now onto some of the stuff I've been doing this week, for anyone new who is stopping by via these two features

Reviews
James Patterson - Pop Goes The Weasel
Kris Radish - Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral
Leanne Banks - Billionaire Extraordinaire
Cathleen Galitz - The Millionaire's Miracle

Memes Played
Friday Finds
Waiting On Wednesday
Teaser Tuesday
It's Monday! What Are You Reading
In My Mailbox
On My Wishlist

Author Interviews
Sarah Morgan

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, blog hopping through : ) ! Happy Friday!
Best,
Kelsey
And don’t forget to check out my site to see my weekly featured movie clip, special announcement, and my answer to this week’s Blog Hop’s question.

Lover Of Romance said...

Hi just stopping by for the hop!!! I agree that it sometimes is hard to keep count on our TBR piles, since they are ever growing and at lighting speed.

Have a great weekend!

Elena said...

Hi! Just hoppin by. I'm a new follower! Cute blog!

If you have the time, please stop by:
http://elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

Thanks!
-Elena

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by Reading Angel! I'm just stopping back by. I'm following you as well!

Elisa Dane said...

Stoppin in from the blog hop :) I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

http://www.calicheermom.com

Unknown said...

You poor thing! I have a manageable number of books, and I still fel overwhelmed.

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I have too many on my shelf too lol!

Have a great weekend!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Bonjour! Glad to meet you. Beautiful blog.

I'm a new follower!

I'd love to have you stop in and visit my blog. It's at
www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Stopping by via the hop...I feel like my tbr list is never ending...I'm always adding books to it!

Marq said...

Hopping through! New follower!

nymfaux said...

Hi! Just stopping by from the hop--I'm already a follower!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!!!!

nymfaux
http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

Beverly said...

Hey - just hoppin' by! I started the hop on Friday, but had to leave, just now getting back to it. Hope you had a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs