Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading

From Sheila @ Book Journey.

This is the meme where we discuss what we've read in the past week and what we plan to read in the coming week.


What I read last week
Susan Crosby - Bound By The Baby
Maureen Child - Thirty Day Affair
Sandra Dark - Old Flames
Linda Randall Wisdom - In Memory's Shadow
Gareth Roberts - I Am A Dalek
Allie Sager - Forgive Yourself

What I'm reading now
I just started Leona Bodie's Shadow Cay, and this one may take me awhile to finish. It's close to 500 pages and so far, its not too gripping.

What I plan to read this week
If I finish Shadow Cay I will probably read a few harlequins or something light. I always do that after a challenging read.

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hope you enjoy your books. They look intriguing...

Here's my Monday:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had an amazing reading week! I hope this one is good too :)

Aleksandra said...

Wow, you had a great reading week :) Happy reading!!!

pussreboots said...

I have to add I am a Dalek to my wishlist. I'm two days late in making the rounds. Here's what I'm reading this week.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs