Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: #4

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!+

 
Author: James Patterson
Title: Pop Goes The Weasel
Teaser: I told them that we had a witness to the abduction and that we were more hopeful than ever. The teachers were buoyed by the news, which wasn't nearly as good as I made it sound.

~ page 200






 Author:Kris Radish
Title: Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral
Teaser: There are clues everywhere.
This from Belinda the newcomer as the station wagon taxi stuffed with perhaps the first and largest traveling funeral this city has ever seen, makes its way through a snarl of traffic that appears to stretch all the way back to the Florida Keys.

~ page 194

8 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I read Pop Goes the Weasel a long time ago...the Fabulous Traveling Funeral sounds intriguing, too.

Here's mine:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/teaser-tuesdays-19/

(also entered link in URL box below)

Marg said...

The second teaser sounds like something I might want to read!

My teaser is here

Kathy Martin said...

I have only read James Patterson's first YA book. I will have to give his thrillers a try. I liked that teaser. My teaser is from Brothers in Arms by Lois McMaster Bujold. Happy reading!

Midnight Sapphire Books said...

Nice teasers! I only have read one book by James Patterson, Sundays at Tiffany's

Sugar and Snark said...

Love the Teasers! And love James Patterson!

Alayne said...

Great teasers! I like the 2nd one a lot. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Heather said...

An interesting and so vastly different pair of teasers!

Mine: The House on Mango Street

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I have not yet read a James Patterson book?!!! He seems so scattered when it comes to genres; I wouldn't know where to start. Recommendations?

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs