Friday, August 6, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

Hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books

This week's blog hop get to know you question is: Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?

I constantly have music on, so the answer to this one would be yes. I don't know that I have any special reading tunes, but when I have the radio on I usually listen to Classic Hits The Pickle which is our Classic Pop/Rock station. I used to have a huge crush on the DJ there, but alas that was not meant to be. Shakes fist in the air at my bad luck with men.

Some of my favorite artists include, Duran Duran, Erasure, Elvis Costello, The Moody Blues, The Monkees, The Beatles, Keri Noble and Over The Rhine. There are a lot more that I love but this gives you an idea of the eclectic tastes I have when it comes to music, much like my taste in books.

7 comments:

Nat said...

I prefer to read in silence, but that's just me. I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl! Just hopping by! I am like you in that I need to have music. And sorry the crush with DJ didn't pan out :)

http://lemonverveinebookclub.blogspot.com/

nymfaux said...

Hi!!! Just hopping by!!!--I'm loving your music choices!!! And your book reviews--I haven't read straight romance in so long, and it's making me nostalgic :) Happy Friday!!!

nymfaux
http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

pussreboots said...

You and I sound like kindred spirits when it comes to music.

Happy Friday. Come see how I listen to music when I read.

Stephany said...

Hey! Just hopping by to check out your blog! Hope you have a great weekend!

Stephany @ http://stephanysbookreviews.blogspot.com

noral said...

you're the second blog which i found that have music on while eading :)
cool... but i prefer quite...at the moment.. :D

Ps: like your blog header!

John Smith said...

Hi,

I found you through the Book Blogger Hop. I've started following your blog and I think that it's great. Anyway, check out my blog: http://johnsmithbooks.blogspot.com/

You could follow me too if you like it.

Warmest regards,
John Smith (pen name)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs