Friday, August 13, 2010

Freebie Fridays Are My Weakness

Is it totally sad of me to plan my book buying by the sales that they offer on Eharlequin?

Probably, but that doesn't stop me from making most of my book purchases from that site on Friday, because when you buy 2 books (and I never don't buy 2 books when I make a purchase there) you get the weekly backlist book FREE! Plus they let you know what the next 3 week's books are too.

Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge (Harlequin Presents)This week's book Harlequin Presents, Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge by Lynn Raye Harris.

It has quite a pretty cover too.

Oh and another reason to love eharlequin? When you participate in their reading challenge, you automatically get an extra 10% off the books on the website.  And that's not just on the series romance..that's on the HQN, Harlequin Teen, MIRA, SPICE and LUNA lines too.


FREEBIE Fridays. We guarantee something FREE every Friday. It could be FREE Shipping, a FREE print book or a coupon for a free eBook!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs