Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading

From Sheila @ Book Journey.

This is the meme where we discuss what we've read in the past week and what we plan to read in the coming week.


What I read last week
Robyn Grady - The Billionaire's Fake Engagement
James Patterson - Pop Goes The Weasel
Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral
Leanne Banks - Billionaire Extraordinaire

What I plan to read this week
I'm still reading Michele Scott's Happy Hour and Jane Eagland's Wildthorn which I'm reading on my new NOOK!! Yeah I'm a bit excited about the Nook. I also started two harlequins that I haven't finished yet, because it is the weekend and for some strange reason, I just can't seem to ever finish a book on the weekend. It makes no sense, but it is true!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I really enjoyed Jane Eagland's Wildthorn, so I'll be interested to see what you think of it after reading it. Have a great reading week!

Kathy Martin said...

I need to read Wildthorn. I have heard so many good things about it. I have been reading all week on my Kindle. I think I'm in love with ereaders. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Candace said...

Can't wait to hear what you think of Wildthorn! I'm reading it on my Kobo! Quite nifty devices, huh? Sure beats reading on the computer! I'm only up to pg 30 so it's barely even started but seems like it'll certainly be interesting!

Lover Of Romance said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!! Looks like you read quite a bit this past week as well! Hope you are enjoying reading on your "nook" :)

Happy Reading!

Nise' said...

Glad you are enjoying your Nook. I have not taken the plunge on any of the ereaders. Just finished a James Patterson, always a good read.

Samantha said...

I hear you about not finishing books on the weekends. I feel like every chore or errand I need to do gets pushed back to the weekend! Hope you have a great week!

dollycas aka Lori said...

I really liked Happy Hour. I haven't committed to the electronic ready craze yet, because I love the smell and the feel of a book. Plus I love sharing and giving away books and the ways my keepers look on the book shelves!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

danya said...

Thanks for stopping by! I've heard differing opinions on Wildthorn - hope you're enjoying it :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have to look at your review of the Annie Freeman book :D

Have a super week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs