Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Me Friday

Book Blogger Hop


The Hop is Hosted By Jennifer @ Crazy For Books.

Each week she poses a get to know each other better question. This week's question is: How many blogs do you follow? Well I follow a lot of different blogs in more than just google friend connect where I have 58. The blogs I really love are on a feed on my blogs. That's where I follow most of my author blogs and my really good blogger friends. Plus there are my friends from my personal blog A Little Night Music which is going to turn 8 years old on Sunday! I think I probably follow 100 blogs between feeds and friend connect and my link backs. I'm not totally sure though.




Hosted by Parajunkee

Now onto some of the stuff I've been doing this week, for anyone new who is stopping by via these two features

Reviews
Katherine Arthur - Forecast of Love
RaeAnne Thayne - The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle
Michele Scott - Happy Hour
Robyn Grady - The Billionaire's Fake Engagement

Memes Played
Waiting On Wednesday
Teaser Tuesday
It's Monday! What Are You Reading
On My Wishlist

7 comments:

Rex Robot Reviews said...

Hey! I am a new follower. I am loving all the cute pink! Great blog. Come follow me back at Rex Robot Reviews

Oh, and I found you via the blog hop ;)

Unknown said...

Cute blog!! Adding it to my reader!!
Have a wonderful Friday hop.

http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

your welcome by anytime (:
Tiffany

Violet said...

Hi! *waves* I am a new follower. :) I will have to check out the Classics Challenge you are participating in because that sounds like a great one! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

- Violet @ The Eager Readers

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday!!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Erika said...

Hi :) I'm a new follower from Parajunkee's hop. I'm looking forward to reading all your future posts! :)

Have a great weekend!

Erika
Erika Breathes Books

Belinda said...

Hi I'm a new follower coming through on the Hop. Look forward to reading more :D

Jeremy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now a follower and I can't wait to read some of your reviews.

Have a great weekend!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs