Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page

* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!+

Happy Hour


Author: Michele Scott
Title: Happy Hour
Teaser: Alyssa lit the candles in her cottage, placed the shrimp salad in the center of the table, and took out the bottle of sauvignon blanc. She loved this cottage.

~ Page 157

11 comments:

Marg said...

Sounds very homely!

My teaser is The King of Attolia - a book I am very excited about reading this week!

Kathy Martin said...

That does sound like a happy situation! My teaser is from Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel. Happy reading!

Jennifer-Girls Gone Reading said...

OOOO! I love this cottage too. Good teaser!

Alayne said...

Yesssss sounds like a nice place! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Golden Eagle said...

That's a great teaser! Have fun reading it!

My teaser is from Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley.

Missy B. said...

That sounds SO nice...wish I had a cottage :) Enjoy the book!

kayerj said...

so inviting . . .
Kaye-the road goes ever ever on

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

My teaser is a little longer but it's from White Cat by Holly Black. This is the first time I've done this meme. Is nice to have something to do on Tuesday!

Hope everyone has a great one!

Heather

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

ooh sounds fun!!

Here's my teaser!!

Sugar and Snark said...

Sounds like my type of Cottage!

pussreboots said...

Sounds cozy. Enjoy your book. Mine's from Raider's Ransom by Emily Diamand.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs