Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Won Awards!

Given to me by Midnight Sapphire
Given to me by Missy's Reads and Reviews and Books From Bleh to Basically Amazing

With each award I have to share something with you. I'll likely be editing these posts with who I will be passing these awards on to, because I think everyone I follow has had them already. Sniffle sniffle.

But back to the game: with the XXtraordinary Blogger Award

The Award Criteria: This award is awarded to those bloggers who:

1~post almost every day, if not every
2~reply to every comment that's posted
3~just down right LOVE blogging!

The Award Rules: Share one extraordinary thing that's happened to you then pass this award to 5 Xxtraordinarly bloggers.


An Extraordinary Thing: I actually have a free lance job where I do music reviews for independent artists. I like getting the word out about new musicians. It is one of the reasons I won't turn down self-published authors who want reviews especially if it is a book that sounds interesting to me.

The rules for the Versatile blogger award are:

The rules are:
1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered and think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award!

7 Facts about me:

1. I love photography. You can check out my photos here.
2. I have several blogs. My personal blog is A Little Night Music and I keep a pop culture blog with a few other women The Certifiable Wenches
3. My favorite vacation spots are Atlantic City, NJ; Lancater, PA; and Erie, PA.
4. I drive a 2006 Ford Focus that I bought in May.
5. My favorite dessert is tiramisu. I probably would sell my mother for a really good homemade tiramisu. (OK, I wouldn't but I do like it that much)
6. I am deathly afraid of needles and avoid doctors because of it.
7. I have a rather unhealthy obsession with Doctor Who.

1 comments:

Aleksandra said...

I have an obsesion with Doctor Who, too ;) Congrats on your awards :)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs