Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!+

"Are you sure you want to do this, Lane? This isn't managing the household staff, or doing bookkeeping or scheduling staff or processing payroll. It's a tough job, a man's job."

This book started off a little bit slow, but I'm about 100 pages in and it is really picking up.

My review should be coming up in the next day or two.

7 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Great teaser! Haven't read it, but sounds great :) Happy reading!

Lynn Gardner said...

Call me reactionary, but your teaser makes me want to give the speaker a right good kicking :)

My teaser is from Jen Lancaster’s funny Such a Pretty Fat: One Narcissist’s Quest to Discover If Her Life Makes Her Ass Look Big; Or, Why Pie Is Not the Answer.

Lover Of Romance said...

Great Teaser!! I wonder what job she is planning on doing? Hope you are enjoying it!!


Feel free to check out my Teaser

Happy Reading!

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Good teaser! But are they saying a women's job is easy? Hmmmm.

HERE is my teaser for this week.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I'm glad to hear it's picking up. I hope you enjoy the rest of the book :)

Alayne said...

Haven't heard of this one. Hope you like the rest of it! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Midnight Sapphire Books said...

What is that job?!?! Good teaser!

Here is my TT: http://midnightsapphiresbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday.html

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs