Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading

From Sheila @ Book Journey.

This is the meme where we discuss what we've read in the past week and what we plan to read in the coming week.


What I read last week

Lauren Baratz-Logsted - The Twin's Daughter
Betty Neels - An Old Fashioned Girl
Nora Roberts - With Open Arms

Other things around my universe

Anyone have any ideas about cheap bookcases? Check out my post here and offer some suggestions, before I get buried in a pile of books!

Also, please help me come up with a fall reading challenge. Check out this post. I've got some great suggestions and I need a few more.

What I'm going to be reading this week



I'm still finishing up one from last week Christina Dodd's Just The Way You Are for one of my summer reading challenges that ends...Eep tomorrow! Must get to reading!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I have read a lot of books by Nora Roberts but I think I missed these. They don't sound at all familiar. I also read a lot of Betty Neal's books and do remember this one. You had a good week. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Some Girls sounds good! Have a super week :D

Jessi E. said...

The books you have coming up look interesting! I'm a new follower of yours now. :)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs